Learn with World-Renown Artisan Jewelry Artist and Designer Betty Potler
Artisan Jewelry designer Betty Potler founded Artfully Your Creations in 2010 to help jewelry lovers to create their very own handcrafted jewelry masterpiece by providing unique jewelry making experiences accessible to her global fan base.
If you are seeking
- 1-on-1 jewelry design sessions with Betty or one of her team members to create your own handcrafted jewelry masterpiece,
- training with Betty or her team so you are able to share your learned skills, knowledge, and expertise with your students, or
- to collaborate with Betty and her team for high end fashion shows, or to design your own jewelry collection and/or jewelry kits to sell these masterpieces to your clients,
please fill out the form below.
Reach Betty and her Artfully Your Creations team to Book Your 1-on-1 Coaching Session, Get Trained, or to Offer Collaboration Opportunities!
What is Betty’s Job as your Artisan Jewelry Design Coach and Consultant?
When you hire Betty, she will help you to box up the elements of jewelry design to teach you
- how to become a jewelry artist with her guidance,
- how to design your own unique handcrafted jewelry,
- how to create and market your own jewelry kit and classes,
- how to think like the wearer (the person who is going to wear the jewelry). The principle is that the jewelry design piece is created for the client, and not just what you like, and/or
- how to take the elements and fundamentals of design to create your own handmade jewelry master piece.
What are Jewelry Design Principles?
These are jewelry design principles we follow:
These jewelry design principles are used to arrange the elements in jewelry art, guiding the visual message of the piece. There are other elements such as line, color, and texture.
If you have a love for jewelry making, be sure your designs are distinctive, unique, and original.
What are Jewelry Design Fundamentals?
Learning design theory is one thing but even more, you need to understand the materials you use and how they work on the wearer.
The elements of design are like building blocks.
Put all of these jewelry design ideas together and become your own jewelry artist!